This Woman's Work




And there are times when you have these kind of moments in your life,
So beautiful 
That it hurts when it's gone.

And that's why I am letting go.
Because simply it won't do me any good to hold on to your goodness,
Which totally deviates from who you are now.

You are no longer the Cherrybum that I knew.
And therefore, I don't know you.

My memories will no longer register to anything that will bring up memories of you.
Nor I will breakdown ever again because of you.
You just simply don't worth it.

But I will pray to God.
That YOU can cope with the world that is slowly devouring you.
And I will still care, echoing from a deep trough of my heart,
A last act of genuine love, buried safe and sound.

This is cruel.
But this is life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails