Once in a while I would drop in to check on everything




The funny thing is, everytime when I dont have the time or energy to blog, I would find myself full of thoughts and inspiration to pour out into this place; but when I do really have the time and energy to blog, I am lost of words. All the thoughts and emotions just faded, no where to be found. Guess that's life (?)

Okay. slight updates.

I am now back from India, and currently working on my side jobs as a dentist's assistant while bidding my time, waiting it out to be posted in the government clinic, where I am supposed to be working.

Why not just work as a dentist, since you are already one? you may ask.

This has something to do with  Malaysian law that everyone graduated in the medical should be put under compulsory service with the government for at least a year before exiting the government and started working in private sector. With the oversaturation of medical personnel in Malaysia, with thousands of graduates still unemployed, I guess the day would come sometime later, not really soon.

There you go, I am in a stupid state of waiting again. My life put on hold, not able to advance into the next phase of my life.

Why not just put everything down and enjoy your life? you may ask. Go travel, do something you love, or something.



I would really love to travel. Somewhere far and foreign, I would like to see the world.
but where does the money come from? yeap you got it right, I need to work, and hence explains why am I working now.

So do I love my life and job right now? you may ask.

HELL NO. My life is stupid now. ( more on that next time )



Just a little update. Hope everyone is doing fine here.
till next time



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails