SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!!


Yeah, I’m terribly, horribly, and sadly, and vegetably sorry for not updating for the time being. You know, exams, homeworks, pacific-cable-broken thingy keep on stopping me from accessing to internet. (Madam said it’s an excuse for not able to find info). Okay, here it is :

UPDATE –The end-

No lah, no lah, I’m just kidding. Well, I’m here to talk about things about my life, update about my latest life actually.

Well, the committee line up for the Red Cresent Youth Unit finally came out, I didn’t get the HSL post, quite happy. Some people got demoted, some others got promoted, some promoted from active member to committee, some demoted from committee to active member.

Whatever the decision is, all of you had to be “feeling okay”. No harsh feeling, please. If you guys insisted on putting up a riot, all I have to say is : it’s not my fault !!!! I did not plan this line up!!!!!!!!!!! Spare me!!!!! It’s XXXXXXX who did it……..

Well, as the “targeted-leader” of the previous seniors, I want to say a couple of things :

1. Always has a vision and focus on the vision . if you want to concentrate on first aid, improve the members on first aid. If Footdrill, then Footdrill.
2. always had meetings, the suggested time is : After every general meeting. All things should be discussed during the meeting, including stuffs about the next meeting. REMEMBER , do POST MORTHEM to improve the committee’s efficiency.
3. DON’T QUARREL among the committees!!!!!!!
4. DON’T PUT personal feelings into the board
5. Everything goes through the HSL!!!!!!!!
6. Target some juniors as future leaders.
7. make sure all the member feel like home in BSM. (this can be done through organizing telematch, special stuffs, SARs, and games, no boring games)

I think that’s all I can say for now. Don’t worry about me, I’m okay for not getting the post cause I’m actually busy with stuffs like KYC, Church Choir, ISCF, JMYF, Sunday School, Homeworks, and exams.

Wish Cai Hong the BEST LUCK!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails