A Weird weird Funny day

The teacher gives us the homework before she leaves, it’s now chemistry class. Every student is going to the chemistry lab…..

DOESN”T THIS LOOK NORMAL!!!!?????? Well, wait and see.

TIME : Period 4
VENUE : Chemistry lab
CLASS : Chemistry
LESSON : Electrolysis

They’re doing the electrolysis with a voltaic cell, which uses Dilute sulphuric acid (which I mistook as NaCl solution a.k.a saltwater) as the chemical energy supplier.

Then, someone come out with the idea of dipping the hand into the solution. Well, there’s gonna be someone who do it. Everyone stares at me, as if I’m the only candidate (cause I always do crazy things). Well, I started the chaos by whimpered : “MAMA, I’m scared……(softly)”

Then, someone step out, who I thought voluntary decide to play the role of my mama. Nazreen said : “Come boy, mama gives you a hug”. As I continued the role-playing game, I motioned to hug “nazreen-mama” then………

“OUCH !!! WHY ARE YOU POKING ME!?”

I realized that Nazreen poked me hard in my rib seconds after he poked me. What had I done wrong, a student who disguised as a baby boy ????? that is a bad mama, bad mama. (be better mama next time ha?)

Then, I reluctantly dipped my finger into the solution, still thinking that the solution is saltwater.( Nazreen : boy, want a kiss on cheek?). the drop of solution is on my hand now, someone dared me to drink it……. (these people are so bad, trick me even though it may risk my life.)

I licked the drop of “thing” first. Hmm…. Taste salty, then it’s super sweet, as sweet as the glucose broken down by salivary amylase in our mouth. Then, everyone’s face turned into a horrific emoticon as that drip of solution flows down my throat. Well, I’m still believing that the drip of water is salt solution.

Then, it’s Jia Ying who told me that it’s sulphuric acid.

Oops………..

(after that, some doctors checked on our class as a precaution step to surveillance the H1N1 diseases. Know what’s my body temperature ? it’s 35.8 Celsius!!!!

1 comment:

J.Ling said...

so sweat... kids nowadays.... emang crazy.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails