update

well, sorry for the late update.... it;s believed that my internet line is being strucked down by lightning and because of that i can't get to online for a couple of days....... ( speaking of which.... not able to online for a few days is not a big deal.... am i somehow addicted to internet??? *innocent look*)



here are just some pic updates......






some stupid thief stole a cop car and returned it to them........... leaving a note:



"sorry PDRM, silap sapu"


quite funny isn't it????
and recently my sis came back from china, took some pics and showed me......


she asked me "which one is me??"(weird enough)
i say "you're the one on the right"
she say " you're right!?" (weird enough)

is my sis sick today??
or there's really soul-subtituting technology in CHIna???
or am i now living together with a seal????

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails