Smile



Smile. What an easy expression to be done when you feel happy or contented. As a matter of fact, it’s a very very satisfying and beautiful view when a person smile from his/her heartcore. Of course, when a person smile when he/she is feeling happy, the purpose of smiling is obvious : to express your happiness.

However, recently a question rose to my mind (before that, you guys should know that I usually smile to the person who scold me, F.Y.I) : “For what I smile to a person who scolds me??”

After a turbulent round of brain-racking thinking, I can only think of 2 make sense, logical reasons :

1. Be kind to those who ill treat you, bless those who curse you, and smile to the those who say bad things about you. For me, it’s kind of life testimonial which make people think that you’re one of a kind who’s crazy enough to be good to people who mistreat you. Though it may look weird, you may appear to be the modest, kind, cool one when you get scolded. And it might actually makes the person who scolds you feel guilty.

2. simple, the smile means “I treat you with a smile and a badstabbing knife ready behind me” or it can be also be meaning “This will be what I look when you go down, I simply just show it beforehand so that in case you don’t have a chance to see it when you go down”. How cruel is it??? And how different it is from the first reason

well, that’s all I can think of, currently having trouble differentiating between my bad and good personality. Don’t worry, I’m okay. =) smiles~

p.s. how's hols??? miss you....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails