Dedicated to someone who most probably won’t be reading this



Boredom kills
So it says
But thoughts of you are killing me from inside
Consuming my very oasis of life
As the linkage between us degenerates
Denatured from what we used to have.

Brusquely I intrude your realms of life
Tending to share your yoke of sadness
The burden of your ever-worrying heart
I grew tired
As the cloud melts in the twilight dawn

Distance is playing its awful trick
Unfamiliarity tries to separate us from each other
But I fought
Combating the reaper of our dwindling foundation
Leaving shattered memories behind

Going astray
As the silence beat to march
I stay stagnant
Waiting for you to make your move
Anticipating your resilience reaction

Now
I locked you away from this surge of passion
Keeping you away from discovering this
What are you going to do??
Can you finding a backdoor to these enigmas??

Longing our moments together to come back,
As in my reminiscence.

Related Posts with Thumbnails