CRACK!

Hmm……

Recently I have been doing some philosophy regarding various happenings in my life. Sad though, It really helps me to clear my mind on what’s happening around me and give me some ideas on how to define those happenings in simple terms…. I guess it’ll boost my English vocabulary somehow……

Anyway, those stuffs will be only be for my keepsake, haha…. “For my eyes only”. Hmmm…… Maybe I’ll be willing to share it to someone close to me…. Hmmm… still considering, cause the evil book of secrets is too evil....

Next, a little further explanation on the little topic I mentioned in the last post, since I’m sure that some of you are in a blur when I said about someone who’s always thinking that opposite sexes are always attracted to him…

This Perasan Guy, who I like to refer as X, is extremely perasan and always thinks that some other girls like her. E.g. when the girls “blueks” at him he’ll think that she’s having a crush on him. OMG. Worst still, if the girl winked at him he’ll thinks that the girls in favour in him. Gosh, I just can’t stand it when he keeps on saying that “this girl like me, that girl like me….” Blah blah blah….. HAVE MERCY!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails