Words



Words filled our life. And indeed its word that grants our life meaning. Without it, there wouldn't be any known nomenclature to all tangible things, and intangible feelings.

We're Living in a World OF WORDS.


(Please off the autoplay music at the right hand corner to enjoy the music)
It's so loud inside my head
With words that I should have said
And as I drown in my regrets
I can't take back the words I never said
I never said
I can't take back the words I never said


Things are exactly the same with words or without it

For if there are words, 
Words there are not meant to be said are said.

And if there are no words,
We might regret for those words that are left unsaid.


...


I wonder do all blog posts are Emo in nature.
If so, would blog posts still exist when the world turn into a happy place??
If so, is blog posts a bad thing?
If so, would the world be fine without blog posts?

I wonder.

Right now I am just simply contended with a void to voice out my silent cries which no one should ever know.



UPDATE COMING SOON


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails