古道上的雾气太浓

Simple enough, I exhausted my life again..

With the end of the mid-semester exam, marks the end of my energetic drive too, as many more camps and events are coming up to take up their space in my life. And true enough, all these preparation is sapping my lifeforce as the work slowly goes into completion

4-5/8/2012 30 Hour famine camp
8/8/2012     A Night of Stories

I admit that I've burn out completely and is currently losing enthusiasm in whatever stuffs that's going on in my life, only sadly come to realization that I've to keep going on, as things are not going to be any better if i just step down and have my own getaway. 

No, I MUST keep on going
I CAN'T STOP.






....

Hello Hiatus

我冷静
我清醒
等真心
等回音

最后

到底
谁活在谁的故事中

到底
谁又让谁感动

我在听
我在意
究竟红了谁的眼睛




2 comments:

Chiu Woan said...

Keep it up Josh! It will be worth it. Your effort makes all the difference.

Joshua said...

Thanks Chiu Woan! =D
Wow am honoured to have your comment here. XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails