Making a Mental Note



I needa find my way back to the start.
I thank God for this opportunity to set things right again, to make amends for things/people that I had gave up on in the past, and to finally let go things that are not worth to be kept.

Moving back to my old acient lousy dilapitated college is truly a blessing in this trying times, although the condition of the college worsens over the short 3 months ( surprisingly ). Anyways, i'm glad to have my friends back, and even my shitting hours got more and more accurate over the settling-down-week ( Which never does when i'm back in Sarawak home. XD )

We can just wait and see, no?
This brief three months is definitely not something that I want to waste.

...


My words can't make account for what happened recently.
There are so much buried in me, and unfortunately it's just too hard to bring it up and pour it out.
What? Am I clogged?



My dream is to become a singer
Maybe it's because when I sing
People will actually care for what I sing
My words
The feeling hiding behind the melancholic voice of mine.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails