Mindblogging~


So that's it. Now is the time for me to return to Sibu, my dad's and my hometown.

The truth is, I don't like Chinese New Year at all. Because Bad luck never fails to find me and cause me much misery. And everytime when the Chinese New Year is around the corner, the whole atmosphere just never fail to pull my mood down.

I'm not trying to sound anti-tradition, or not loving my own culture. But just that everything that happened everytime subconciously influenced my point of view towards Chinese New Year.

It's all because of  Perception

I can still remember the anxiety of looking at the phone over and over again in a brief 5 minutes, anticipating the next text which will evidently change my course of life. However, waiting do hurts, and anticipation is not a good thing when people on the other tend to let you wait in excruciating pain.

I can still remember the late into the night calls, each more heartbreaking than the last, leading into sleepless nights that torments my fragile soul.

All that happens during the season of fire crackers and visitings. 
And as you know synapses links during learning, relating that particular feeling with the experience, you can never deny the pain when all those memories all come back at once on this season of fire crackers and visitings.

Anyways, I'm just crapping to myself literally. Feel free to ignore this.

...

Anways, I got my new Malaysian Identification card already.



It sure do surprise me that I've changed a lot over the years.
Yet the opposite in the eyes of some people.


Yet again, perceptions.


4 comments:

huimei said...

Hi dude :) Cheer up okay? :) CNY is just one of the opportunities to remind ourselves how lucky we are with all our (sometimes annoying, but still loving) relatives and friends. Thank God for that.

Actually I wrote this because I thought it wasn't so wise to put pictures of your whole IC up o.o Maybe you want to censor your identity number? It could be misused. Just a thought :) Happy Chinese New Year!

Btw, I'm just another anonymous blogger from Kuching :) You don't know me personally.

God bless!

Joshua said...

Well.. Hey!! =)

I do hope that you will read this and be of my assistance. =S
So how do you censor a photo, so sorry i was such a dumb ass at such stuff. I maybe only good at words.. but not compuwares.. ><

Anyways, Wish you a really awesome Chinese New Year. It really feels good there's another blogger out there in Kuching. Meow~

Roxanne. said...

i'm not quite sure, maybe you can google it? even blotting out some of the numbers work :)

Joshua said...

*like*

Related Posts with Thumbnails