A Short One


I don't know you.
I didnt even know who you are before I knew what happened to you.

I am sorry things happened this way.

Your life is a short one. And weird enough, I always want to imagine how would it be like if my life were cut short like you.

How would others see me
How would I see myself
How would I see the world

I am not trying to say that what happened to you is a good thing, but I am sure you gained some valuable insight from the end of your life. I would not try to pretend to understand what you are going through, but honestly, I admired your courage and how you surrendered your fate to the almighty, how you still look upon the almighty in your last days.

I wish I could be like you, when my time comes

No matter what, I am sure you are now in a better place
With no tears
With no sorrows
With only joy and laughter

and I am sure you are dearly missed by your loved ones.

Rest in Peace, Dear Stranger.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails