New Year. New World.


Like a breaking dawn it started.
slow, gentle, and silently it crept up to you and make you realize,
It's here.

What's been so far is now staring at you in your face.
2017.
New Year.
Another Year.

And without realizing you already have half your foot set in the New chapter.

Happy New Year my beloved readers, you'll never know how much it means to me when you spend some time of your life to pry at the little tale of mine.


...

Everyone wants to make a new year resolution during the new year.

Although I've never absolved for a new year resolution before, at some point of my life I've made myself changes that will change how I view the world. I used to turn cold, cut off everyone in my life; I used to decide to be warm and passionate, trying my very best to be the reason people smile, sacrifice myself for others; I used to decide to live for myself, by living out loud, dont care and dont mind what others think of me, but it all didnt work out properly for me.

Care too much, you become that clown that cries in the rain
Care too less, you become an island and people start to forget about you.

So then, what should I do, how should I face this new year?

Sometimes I got too disappointed in humanity I just wish I dont have the need to connect with other people so I dont ever ever need the company of another person. but things dont just go away when you wished, willed them away.

In the end, I think, you dont need to care too much, nor care too less; you just need to find the balance and in the mean time, learn to love yourself. However, things are always easier said than done. 

And oh, I needa keep fit, at least after my final year studies. I am fat af now. DX


.,..



Sometimes I understands,
the way you were led to the circumstance that you are in today.
Maybe you didnt realize it then,
but rome is not built in a day.
The way you are in today is the Karma you are sowing long time back.

You reap what you sow, and you got what you deserved.

Now, you just have to traipse down the path that you've pave for yourself
However good or bad it is, you have to.
and there's never ever a reset button.


...

But sometimes I don't understand, how is it that you can justify not helping your friend in need, by saying you are busy saving your own ass.
Is that what friends are for?








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails