Dream……. Deceiving as it looks……


“I like you,” she blurted out as she looks in to my eye. Her gazed burnt into my eye, but in someway, it’s full of raging passion and emotions. I could never imagine that she share the same emotion of me towards her. I liked her, since three years ago. However, her act is expected. Because I’ll not be brave enough to tell her that I feel the same towards her……

“I’m……… shocked……..but…….. I can’t……help to tell you that……. I like you too………” finally, with a burst of courage, I stared into her dazzling eyes and declared.

She blushed. Momentary silence.

I lifted my hands as she lifted hers. Our hand held each other for a few seconds before they parted, full of shyness. We both blush now, but the feeling is great, just great. We both waited for what happen next. I’m sure that now both of us tried to say something but no sound could be produced.

I reached for her hands and found out that her hands are smooth as cotton, and warmer than anything that provides comfort and pleasure. The heat from her hand scalded into my cold, sweaty hand.

“For how long had you waited for these moment, you know, this moment?” well, someone got to speak, and that’s got to be me, as a man.

“Three years……. Since we’re in form one”

Her voice melted into my heart like nectarine, soothes my heart as if something extremely sweet had intrude into my heart core. Her blushing face is more beautiful than ever, with her adoring eyes staring directly into mine. For a long moment we speak nothing, instead of exchanging stares.

That’s it. I want to be like this forever. Nothing moves as if time has stopped.

“Well, to tell you the truth, I waited for this moment as long as you had waited, since we’re in form one” We blushed again.

Her head leaned closer to me with her eyes closed. She’s expecting something, a kiss maybe………….. I can’t control my head which is also leaning closer to hers. Soon, our lips may be in contact and the sweetest thing will occur…..

Suddenly, the bubble popped and I’m awake.

It’s a dream. Which will not likely to be happening in the reality. I’m pretty sure of that. All I can do is to get back into my dream, and continue our love story…..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails