An encounter with 7 year old Kids…..

Time : Lunch Time
Venue: Somewhere where a bunch of kids exist
Date : The day this event occurred


Me : Hello kids, mind listening to my questions? “The Red house is in the Red street. The Green House is in the Green street. The Blue House is in the Blue street…..”

Kids : Are you Crazy???

Me : NONONO…… let me continue “……The Black house is in the Black Street. And the Pink house is in the Pink street. How about white house????”

Kids : 神经病,戴眼镜,医生问你什么病,没有病,回家变成MR. Bean. (well, if you don’t know what does this means…… it’s actually a rhyme used to mock people as if they are crazy………. Think they don’t understand the question so they tried to mock me)

Me : Wow, Big brother here played with it when I’m small. Know what I’m playing now? I play “yo yo yo yo”

Kids : Tea-Cher-There’s- A-Guy-Here-Trying-To-Bully-Me (Idle Chant)

Me : You Guys are real cute!!! Come, let me have a pic with you all….. I’ll count to three, and you guys look at this camera. O.K.?

Kids : (Stares at me)

Me : One………Two……….Three……….

Kids: (Turn away from the camera)

Me : Thr……….eee……. =.=” (sweat)


(Well, the kids still goes on their “teacher is trying to bully them” chant, but unfortunately, I’m not in trouble, cause I’m really not bullying them…..)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails