The Story of Love


Here's one story which can inspire you and most probably wake you up from your love-craving-nightmare....... Read finish if you dare.......... Here Goes :


One morning, I woke up early enough to witness the magnificent sunrise.

The beauty of God’s creation is far more fascinating and furthermore indescribable by mere human’s description. As I enjoy the view of the sunrise, I felt the presence of God abiding alongside of me.

God asked me, “Do you love me?”

I answered, “Of course, I love you, Lord! You are my Lord and my Saviour!”

God asked again, “if you’re handicapped, would you still love me?”

I’m dumb stricken. I looked at my limb, extremities, and parts of my body. I started to think about things that I can’t achieve even if I think I can accomplish it. But, I still answered, “Lord, It would be difficult, but I’ll still love you”

Another question followed. “If you’re blind, would you still love my creation?”, God asked again.

How can I suppose to love things that I can’t see? However, I think about those blind people who are still living in this cruel world, for them. They bring colours to the world even though they’re blind. They nourished the world and God’s creation with their presence. So, again I answered, “it’s a difficult thing to do, but God I’ll still love you”

God asked me soon after my answering, “If you’re deaf, would you still obey my order?”

If there’s no sound in this world, how can I still hear? But seconds after that, I understood. We do not have to use our ears to hear God’s word; on the contrary, we need to use our heart to obey God’s order. So, I answered, “Lord, it’s barely possible, but I will”

After that, God asked me, “If you can’t speak, would you still praise my name?”

If I can make no sound, how can I give praise? But a voice that echoed in my heart inspired me: God craved for praises from the bottom of our sincere heart, He doesn’t asked for the perfect voice. So, I answered, “Lord, although I could not speak, I’ll still praise you”

God asked me, “Do you really love me?”

Full of courage and confidence, I answered bravely, “Yes, my Lord. I love you because you’re my God, one true God!”

I think I had given a good answer, until God asked, “Then, why do you sin?”

“I’m mortal, I’m not perfect”, I whimpered.

“Why then, during times of peace, you leave me behind and got lost in your spiritual way; and when you faced difficulty, only then you pray?”

No answer, crystalline liquid flowed out from my eye.

“Why are you ashamed of me? Why don’t you go and spread gospel? Why do you seek help from other people instead of me when you faced hardship? Why are you giving excuses when you have opportunity to serve me?”

I tried to answer, but instead, choked sobbing is heard. No answer.

“You have such a blessed life. I grant you with wisdom but you leave me behind. I used my words to inspire you, but you wouldn’t listen even if I talked to you. I blessed you with abundant blessings, but you don’t had your eyes set on these blessings. I sent angels to help you, but you chased them away by staying put, doing nothing. I answered your prayer, but you didn’t give thanks.”

God asked again, “Do you still love me?”

I can’t answer. How can I answer? I could not stand firm on my faith. I could not give any excuse. Tears started to gush out from my heart, I cried. I shouted, “Lord, I’m not worthy to be your children, I’m not fit to be pleased by you, please, had mercy on me.

God proclaimed in the midst of my silent cry, full of authority. “That’s my grace, my child”

“Why are you forgiving me, even though I had forsaken you for countless times? Why do you love me that much? WHY?”

God tell me, “I love you because you’re my creation, my child. I’ll never forsake you. When you cry, I can feel you, crying alongside with you; when you are happy, I feel happy for you, too. Although sometimes you can’t sense my presence, I’m always there with you.”

I tried to say something but I am speechless. Tears blurred my vision. I had nothing to say, nothing to complain in front of my almighty God.

(directly translated from the chinese article)

STUPIAKBOY



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails