Shrei



Things get pretty uneventful when you're used to a new place, especially when all the fun things start to fade away.

Was it because the new environment changes into something that's not so up-to-expectation??

Or was it because that anticipation is dying??

disputable.

Try think, you're standing there, everything lies infront of your eye. Same old thing. The same monotony, the same thing, all the same. You started to Wonder. Why is this intriguing when i first come?? Why are all this stuff interesting and fun to enjoy at first and slowly lost its flavour??

Your fake smile crooked.
Your fist clenched.
You just realized that you're lost your pokerface.
You've just realized that you're very naked and invulnerable.



Frankly speaking, college is really a place full of genius ppl. All sorts of weird dude and dudes.
I am now exposed to all kind of people, kinds that i've never seen before. Kinds that i've never encountered with before.

I wonder, is these people the product this suffocating, bustling city life??
Is the society putting too much stress on normal people, and in the end render them abnormal??

Disputable.




...



Anyway, holiday is coming soon. =) *happy*
I guess i'll stay at home, do some studies and plant some mushrooms (if you get the joke) and at the same time do some thing that actually contributes to this world, not to me alone.

I'm given a week. To things on my own, and to prove that i have genuine time management ability.

People ask me why ain't i going home back in kuching??
I tell them that my dad told me not to go back cause the air fare is too expensive.

As a matter if fact, this is very true. (Someone goes back with air ticket worth RM600, which is lot more compare to a month of allowance given by the goverment!!!)

Hola, Kuala Lumpur!!
Joshua is going to seek sanctuary in you this holiday!!!!

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir and Batin.






p.s. Why do we need to remove the battery cell if we were to use it for long term and through A.C. current?? are we going to spoil it??

p.p.s. Right..... This is the true spoon guy not me!!! I AM NOT THE SPOON GUY!!!

p.p.p.s. When is the goverment giving me money???!!!! I'm going to enter the state of property soon...

p.p.p.p.s. Why is horror stories so interesting?? What potential does it have which let a bunch of guys consist of 5 nerds to indulge in it?? Tell me why!!??

p.p.p.p.p.s. Can i have you in my dream tonight. please??

3 comments:

My Euphoria said...

XD lol love ur pppppps XD

Michelle said...

I 100% agree on ur stand.. having similar situation like u now

Joshua said...

Michelle, i certainly agree that that's what most of the people will experience after quite sometimes.

But these are what makes me feel like home. Xp

Related Posts with Thumbnails