Welcome into Existence


Everything is fine here.

Having the chance to study pre-university programme under the government sponsorship, having class five days per week, play one day per week. Everything is just fine. =)

Exciting events come one after another, now I’ve just complete the 30 hour famine event, in which I’ll blog about in a distant future. Talking about blogging, I think my English writing skill somehow deteriorates and now I can’t blog catchy, bombastic English in my blogspot. *sigh* The end of my blogging career??



Questions are not meant to kept anymore..

I wanna know, is anyone going to be any better by condemning other people?? I know there are times when the so called accused guy is wrong, but then is it really right by condemning?? What’s the rationale of it??

A paradoxical explanation perhaps, that you can actually correct other people by condemning him, but at the same time hurting that particular someone, striking phobia into the poor dude, and at the same time destroys the new-bonded relationship that had just formed. Is it worth it?? Destroying the friendship just to correct some mistakes or incorrect attitudes??

Somehow I hate the condemning look I get.

I know I did something wrong. But I’ve tried my best so that what I’ve done is of everyone’s best interest. Your act of condemning is giving me the feeling that you're trying to raise yourself higher.

I prefer the patient treatment one of my senior is giving. Thanks Band 9. =)




又是那张脸孔

又是那种笑容

又是那种气质

为什么

为什么

为什么

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails