有时候. Sometimes


My sincerest Apologies.

A2 Life hasn't been easy so far. In fact, I was rather caught by surprise by the difficulty of the whole 4 subjects altogether and how the time of the day seem to shorten with cramming schedules and stacking tasks, that as in i don't have much more free time for myself anymore. And that brings back all the reminiscence of the past where we don't even have a homework to do, and all we have to do is to play and live life.

Now my life can be briefly summarized into a few points : Wake up (early if I'm lucky), Heavy Breakfast, School, Workout, Dinner, Study, and sleep, and wake up again.

And these days my physical state deteriorates, despite of all those working outs and keep-fit sessions in the evening. And commitment at hand, which is hard to hold as difficulty starts to pour in with which makes me hard to persist on when everything else is standing between you and your goal infront of you. And worstmore, all the delusion around you shows that you we had no hope at all.

Can I??
Can We??



好开心
看着你踏上属于自己的一个旅程
可惜的是
不争气的我不能随身跟随
只能暗暗的祝福你
前程似锦
祝福你


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails