A tear to shed. A night to spare



Well i got to admit this is very rare of me to update at this rate of urgency, however tonight is totally different from the usual nights. In fact, I'm not as Okay as those usual nights.

Well, it's just one of those nights.
When I can shed some tears, and laugh at the sorority that dangled in the atmosphere.
When I can actually be frank to myself, let myself out, and enjoy the silence of being alone.

And up till now i was still struggling with the thought that I'm an accessory, that makes no difference with or without having me around. I mean, how can it be possible after all the time, in the night when all the music in my heart fades, there's this void that haunts like a lurking silhouette??? The darkness that gnaws on you, and the simple thought that people can go on with their life as usual without you, which torments your esteem and challenges your dwindling proof of existence. Can it be more simply said aside from what all the tales that was told in those countless sleepless night?

No man's an island, and sadly I'm an island.
At least I think I am.

The feeling of being someone unnecessary sucks, SUCKS to the point that it aches when you have to pretend to be happy infront of those people who hold you in no place in their hearts, and smile, as though you are okay with it and life is going on fine. And to make it worse, you soon form a delusion yourself that you're tough beyond anything, while in truth you're as fragile as you can be, on the verge of shattering.

I might be view as tough on the outside, but honestly you might have miss the puny weakspot somewhere on me, where a soft hit will cause me to crumble.

Yea, just one of those nights.
And yea, I forbid you to say it, Not even a word.
For this is post for myself.

Simply because it feels better after i pour it all out.



But I wish I could feel it all for you
I wish I could be it all for you
If I could erase the pain
And maybe you'd feel the same
I'd do it all for you
I would

1 comment:

shadow said...

Haih I feel sad when I see this ooo .. From how you blog about your feelings I now understand how you're feeling that time. In sorry if that time I made something that you dislike:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails