Closure



Closure.

Put this in a way, everyone has this ultimate wish to gain closure with other people in order to earn sense of belonging in reality.
Being able to tap into others feelings at will, and know about their little secrets. Without it, what value do we have left in us? How can one still lives when he alone is a loner, who speaks to himself and deal on his own?

Third one in this quarter of year. To tell the truth, I'm actually numb enough to ignore all this and press on, this is a cruel cruel world anyways. Why people got more and more complicated over the years? This question spun around in my head from time to time, and I'm still unable to tell why.


...




From the way I see it.
I'm just a deep dark swirl with no bottom.
Unpredictable, Unrecognizable, and Untouchable.
There are times when I do things that even surprise myself.
And there are time when I go out of my reach.

But hey, 
why bother justify for my own actions??
It's a burden to live under other's expectation, 
to live in a boundary set down by others.

In the end I got so worn out,
while people just keep on ask for more,
stricter bounds,
Until I am out of breath.

Well.
Sigh.




Thanks Hannah Montana for appearing during the tying times. I cried out and you just appeared. =)
And not having a smartphone sucks. I craved to take my own picture. 

=)




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails