Hey There. =D



I wonder if that's why I sleep a lot..

Well, things work for a while, then they don't anymore. Memories still retain after waking up, and all intoxicating fantasy is just all but a lucid dream. Afterall, reality still had to be faced after waking up.

And that, people sleep more and more, just so they can go back to the dream where everything is just different from the world that they've lived in. In the end, the world that they dreamt of became their world, and their world became just a painful nightmare.

What irony is that, when we've all lost hope in the real world, and we turn into imaginary ones, for a temporary bubble of hope.


...

This is certainly really funny. XD



A certain Patrick told me that my blogposts are mostly sad ones, which really differs from the real me in life. (Yea, I know right. Tell me about it XD) 

By looking back, i think i had somehow devolved from some crazy, no-logic kid who always blog about random, lame happenings around him. Now. Me, a natural pessimist who's dying to find meaning behind everything (Oh, shut up Joshua).

8 Years of blogging really changes a person. Or rather, changes are observed through blogging as the person tackles life. Cross-referencing between blogposts from different years really showed how life became more complicated over the years.

Life SUCKS.


Oh, well, i hereby pledge to update on something cooler on my next blog update. =)


...


Oh random you
You told me my eyes are talking to you

Indeed they are
but just don't get my hopes high up just yet
Let me enjoy
and sleep in this sweet slumber of rest


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails