Oh How the Mighty Had fall



We always think that we are some invincible being standing in the centre of all existing entity.
We feel strong.
We feel powerful.
We often feel nothing can hurt us, right then, right there.

But is it true?

Little did we know we are just a step away from our fall.


Yes, recently I guess we all came across news of untimely death of many people, which kind of make me wonder, how far is our delusion that we are untouchable on this world.

Yes you can blame on our lifestyles, that we are consuming more carcinogenic food, that we need to handle more stress, that there are more accidents around waiting to befallen us. But put that all aside, i guess we all have to face the truth, that we humans are just fragile.

We are like a gale, quickly fading in the wind.
Like an ember, swaying and struggling to stay alive
Like the final slit of daylight, not knowing when then next moment will consume us with total darkness.

We are weak.
The next moment I can die right here and now infront of my unpublished blogpost, succumbing to some heart failure unbeknownst to me.

life is unpredictable.
We all feel healthy until the doctor announced that we have stage 4 brain cancer.


Yea, you all get my point.
If all these can't bring the dawn of realization upon you, I am grateful to God that He spared you from all these worries, and I will pray that you have a good life.

Right now I just want to appreciate everything around me.
And try to enjoy and stay in the moment, which rarely comes by now.



...



I realized a sad truth about living in adulthood only recently.
That we should be too careful when treading among the adults.

Abide by the rules,
Follow the crowd,
Say Yes,
Do what others do,
Don't appear to be too special,

By any chance you slipped, you will simply open the door for all kinds of judgement and gossiping against you. 

Which is kinda scary, mind you.

I have had my fill of being discussed (behind my back) for acting a little bit out of the ordinary, and it makes you wonder what had changed when we all grew up.


Can you agree with me that humans are ugly and evil?


...


Does anyone still read blogposts these days, or is it just me.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails