Metamorph.


Hai, My Name is Joshua Wong


See, that's what happen when a form 5 life metamorph into a form 6 life form.

After attending the form 6 orientation, being introduced to all kind of streams and science fields, i finally being placed in the Lower Science 6 class. The only pure bio class. My heart dropped when we have to face the gruesome fact that the original Five Science one of year 2010 is splitting. I guess the scene where we gather around and crap and chat will not likely to happen in the distant future, going to miss those times lots and lots.

Coming to think of it, we have to come to the fact that breaking away is inevitable. Only separation will remind us of the value of friendship when everyone are far apart.


Seriously tell me,
What's wrong?? What's wrong??
I tried to be happy when i talk to you
To show that I can live on as well without you
But i regret the pretense
I regret it
YOU Win

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails