20/10/2008 Holiday Holiday Holiday!

It had been 3 days since PMR ended….. Joshua’s here to share with all of you about PMR.

First of all, we shall get to know how other student thinks about PMR……..

“this is very dreadful, I bet students will sing “what time is it? Merdeka time ! no more PMR ! what time is it? Merdeka time! No more PMR! (for your information, this song is edited from the HSM’s “what time is it?” song)”
~Iman from form 3X


“PMR means Patricia-Marie-Jane, after PMR, we’ll putus tunang!”
~Firdaus from form 3X


“no, nothing at all, just that I think I’ll get B for my BM (modestly)….”
~Lawrence Law from Form 3X

“DOTA, DOTA, I feel like playing it, I still have to play with others after PMR, no time to train my skills…. Sobz…..”
~Isaac Hii of form 3X

“you guys from 3X don’t hao lian, don’t say that the PMR is very difficult. If you guys thought it’s difficult, how about us?? We sure die liao la….. if you say about PMR-very-difficult again, I’ll hit you!)
~Ling Han Ming from form 3X

“Haiya, just read through onli la…… when we read for many times, we’ll sure get good result one….”
~Sonia Yap from form 3X

“Huh? You mean when I was sleeping PMR went by?” (extracted from http://davidjohnxavier.blogspot.com/)
~D.J.X from form 3X

“Tomorrow, Tomorrow, Tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps in petty paces from day to day… time when on very slow, for me.”
~Nicholas Ng from 3X

This are all about form 3 students’ thoughts when they’re sitting for PMR. Note: they are from different classes…. If you guys wants to know more about Joshua’s PMR…. Wait till he’s ready to spill this out……

p.s. to those who found their sayings on the post, no offence, just for laugh, gags..~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails