24/10/2008 D.O.T.A tale and how it started……

I remember I did promise to tell everyone about how I got hooked to this game called DOTA.

DOTA means “Defence Of The Ancient” and it’s a strategy game. What’s so special about the game?? You can play a variety of 90++ heroes who had different skills and ability.

Well, it all started when a boy (muahahahaha, his name is FX ThXXX LXX) pass me the pendrive which the game was contained in. then I played the game.

At first, I’m like a kind of nude of nubies. I’m very nupe that I don’t even know how to do skills, not to talk about buying items. Then, I slowly learn till I became the “nupe” who can defeat 5 insane AI (*ahem ahem* other pros can play with AI+)

(the moral value for the previous is :you’ll achieve something as long as you pay your attention and “soul” into it. It means you must do the best in something in order to achieve success…..)

Don’t worry, this post will not end in the usual lame way. More post on DOTA gameplay will be posted on the blog by Joshua. Keep supporting my blog!
Related Posts with Thumbnails