9/10/2008 Oh Crap !!!! here’s updates!!!!!! (MUST READ)

Note : note the date of the post, you maybe crazy wondering : why Joshua’s still blogging while PMR is just 4 days away….. actually, this is a crap update for my blog. So, maybe this will be the mark of my posts before the dreadful PMR, actual PMR……..

Okay, here’s some crappy reason why I’m still blogging even PMR is just only half-a week, 4 days, 96 hours, 5760 minutes, and 345600 seconds away :

I want to blog!!!!
hell yeah, I’m not updating for 15 days, that’s 120 hours, 7200 minutes, and 432000 seconds.
PMR means “kacang” to me (that’s what my teacher tell me)
I don’t wanna lose my faithful reader
duh, I’m bored of study
crap! It’s an excuse for not to study, for a moment
I wanna impress (gek) people (like LawXXXXX, JonaXXXX, NichXXXX, and Jia XXXX)
no thing to do.
sudden hand itchiness, eager to type.
I think you know what
I’m switching to use another blog, so maybe this is the goodbye post…. (but fear not, you’ll find this post in the new blog.)
I’m here to notify everyone to refer to my blog usually, in case I change my blog and tell all of you my new blog address.

Okay, I think it’s enough. Let’s talk more on my preparation about my PMR preparation.

This is the time in my life that I feel stress-out, but not the serious one. There’s one time when I’m so stress that I keep hearing people calling my name. (oops! Is that melancholy??) (gasp! Help!) when I sit for UPSR, I feel nothing, I didn’t even touch my textbook. I just read some of the reading materials for primary student’s and sit for the test like ‘kacang”. Then, guess what result I get when the result is announce??? I got 6A!!!!! (I’m not happy for it, I thought I can strike, like my other classmates.)

For your information, I get the first position when I’m in primary school. It’s a huge disappointment when I found out that I’m the only one who scores 6A among the top ten student’s…….

So, I’m not going to let this chance, this chance of getting straight As running away from me again, I’m going to study hard, like a “big kacang”, until I get 8As. But I’m not sure that I can get it because of my carelessness. So pray for me, wish me the best, give me your best wishes, so that I can score 8A………

Thanks, my bunch of faithful readers…….

3 comments:

Geraldine said...

you don't have to worry about losing your faithful readers. even if you don't blog for like, a week, or a month, they'll come back and read your blog eventually when they remember about your blog. anyway, good luck in blogging! =)

was PMR easy?

Anonymous said...

wanna impress people.....now that's afunny reason y u shud be blogging not studying....hahaa

alan said...

keep on blogging...

Related Posts with Thumbnails