27/10/2008 Specially dedicated to my friends and readers……

I’ve being complained….. by someone, that I had not dedicated some post to my friends and faithful readers. So here’s this, I know this post will be long, but you should keep on reading if your name is on this post, I’ll write as many friends as I can remember…..

First of all, Hannah Chen, you’re great, jovial, and a happy girl. Since you’re the one who request for this post, so I’ll write the first about you. Just keep on support my blog and keep reading it……. Nothing to say to you actually (hahaz no offence) =P ~.~ XD XP @.@ just live your life happily and work on your Chinese really hard. Chinese is not as hard as you think, just remember that we, the bunch of Chinese friend is around to help you.

Lawrence Law, I know that you’re now reading this post. Stop!!!!! I know what are you doing, don’t close this tab on my post, don’t you dare close this page!!!! Something to tell you, don’t be so studious, like you used to be in your primary school and early-form one days. It’s not easy to rescue you from your dark world, from the terrorist “LAW” till the “Pokemon Mania” I’m looking at nowadays.

Lai Jia Ying and Nicholas Ng, sorry if you guys are offended when I combined you two in a paragraph. Thanks for brighten up my days and secondary lifes. That’s all I think, I bet Nicholas will come “cheng” me liao…..

Specially dedicated to Isaac Hii. Don’t Stuck in stupid “Crazy Indian song”s’ thingy. I know it’s a bit funny but very disgusting when you hear it. And about Sakura, how dare you!? You like Sakura very much????

Aizat, you viewed my blog once, that’s good……. Hope you keep on blogging and hand in comments to me.

Louisa, know your chess skill very good la. Why you view my blog for only once, then *poof!*, you vanished? Keep on reading and support my blog, leave down thoughtful comments like you used to left.

David John Au, weird name you had. Had been reading your blog constantly, have you read my blog recently??? Hope you do. Don’t get bored by the after-PMR-syndrome, I think I got it also. Nevermind, I feel the same as you do, everything becomes empty and dull when what we-work-for-since-form-one is finished. Fill you life with a variety of meaningful events and you’ll feel the difference.

Nicholas B.BOY. you are the first one who kacau me in the chatbox when I first set up the chatty chatbox. I thank you although I didn’t really appreciate that (that’s very enjoying, to be honest). Just keep on study and follow God’s tracks and don’t get sidetracked by DOTA……. At least not too much.

I think that is all, if you didn’t found your name in the post. Tell me and I’ll work out something……. And if you’re offended of my written posts, chilled out, don’t si ai bin, you’re not the one who I’m describing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IM INSULTED!!!WHY IS MY PARAGRAPH SO SHORT NIA!!!HUHU...JKJK....WILL DO,JOSHUA!!

St.Nicholas Chung said...

helo i`m not the one who always play dota lah! i think the one who always play is u lah -_-zzz i sometime play nia!
p.s i know what i`m doing so don`t worried

Related Posts with Thumbnails