Work of God’s Unique work
















He finally came back, after years of “retreat” from our church. That makes me wonder as I see him back in the hall of God, attending the Weekly fellowship. Well, that makes me wonder, about the way God work.





I learn that God love us so much that he would do anything to get us come back to his side. ( it sounds like a psycho lover but it’s really true). I actually read about that but I sorta don’t believe it at first, then I learn this lesson through him.





How unique God’s work is, he make us learn through the hard way so that we confess and go back into his lap. How romantic the picture is, of a son feeling guilty going back again into father’s lap.





I’m glad that he finally come back, hope he’ll continue coming back and stick with us, our God always, we welcome you sincerely. Cheers!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails