She's an opportunist



How long was it??
I mean since i crossed the giant abyss that i never thought i can cross??

18 months. Yeah, it's really long and i guess i've made it. =)

Well, you can see me as guy who's still the same, whining, nagging, complaining, and still brings annoyance to you. Yes, you're really allowed to do so, cause it's the only reason that explains why still you are not willing to talk to me.

Why, is it really hard to put the past behind us and move on?? Is it really that hard to take me in again and treat me like your one-of-those friends?? I don't know, because i can never practice empathy on you, i don't understand you, you see, and that makes all the difference.

So yea, how are you doing?? That's all i want to know for the time being, perhaps not from some facebook pictures or some statuses or comments that showed your happiness, but from your mouth, from You, in person.

I find it really funny that we both make stupid promises to people when we are not even really familiar with them, and how strange it is when we tend to commit into someone something that we don't even understand yet. And now you've shown your true colour, I'm fazed, i'm amazed, I'm shocked by how different you are compare to what i thought of you. And that's simply disappointing.

But the funny thing is, even though we both made some naive, lifelong  promise that none is gonna be forsaken, something even funnier, even stranger surfaced.

The funny thing is, you didn't keep that promise.
And the strange thing is, do you still remember what you've promised??

And the strangest of all, why am i still keeping this promise??

Is promise something to be toyed around and thrown away when it is no longer valid?? Are words something like that to you?? So then, what are words??


I can never say anything good about you after everything that i've been through alone, because you've not left anything that's worth cherishing. The only thing that you've left is, some part of me that's changed, and i shall bear that part on me to the end of my days.

What an irony.







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails