5/1/2008 First Tag

Whoever who gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her:

1.He’s DJ, quite socialable.....
2.He’s quite unfriendly at first, but turn out to be a good friend
3. He plays Dota...
4. He corrected me about the spelling of the word “NOOB”...
5. He’s a wushu master...
6. He loves debating...
7. He can be pretending sometimes…. But shows his true motion soon after that
8. He’s a BOY
9. Study in science stream soon?
10. Hate the world just after he got 6A for PMR

The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:

1.I am a boy
2.I’m lame
3.I got a blog, you’re reading it now.
4.I’m good at nothing…. But kind and friendly
5.Friendly throughout the years, but beware when I’m serious
6.Don’t make me laugh, or I’ll gone crazy!!!
7.study really really hard for form 4
8.Fear of days in upperform
9.I play Dota
10.I’m a Noob in DOTA

At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names:
1. Hannah
2. Karen
3. Aizat
4. Eileen Chin
5. Michelle Chung
6. Alvin
7. Uonald
8. Moki
9. Kenny Sia…. (can you please do the tag for me)
10. (the previous name is for-fun purpose) you….

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails