Thistle Funnel Channels Winnows......



Life’s been uneventful these days... Rather, there’s been things really going on in me..... Wave of changes brought by changes..... Trying to get use of the new me.... as i threw away some unwanted traits that obstruct me from becoming a perfect being, a perfect guy....

Hmm..... enough of those stupid philosophy talks....... recently i think i’ve lost my lame sense in blogging already, can’t get my head into portraying things from a lame point of view. Beginning to realize the origin of lameness..... and now i realize that some people start to take my place as the joker of the class, cracking lame jokes like how i used to do :

1. Cikgu Hii Poh Leh with her surprisingly lame style of teaching. She basically teaches like as if we’re primary school students, adding sound effects during her teachings. For example : “ when you start the car (teaching about motion graphs), the car go VROOM VROOM…” get it???

2. NAZREEN with his out-of-the-box thinking… always the “errrr” type of astonishing pop ups which makes teacher unable to react. He’s usually the one who come up with weird weird theories…..

3. three guys who sits around me with their cheeky jokes *not funny*

4. The gang on the right to me, DAVID, SAMUEL, EDWARD, HANNAH, KAREN, ADRIAN….. Their jokes are nice…..


Okay…….. Updates:

1. Just went for an education fair in the school…. Really wanted to go overseas to study because the view there is just so enchanting…. But the price for the courses is “enchanting” too…. If you get what I mean….

2. finished the devil act but still act like one…. Sometimes the devilish act will emerge suddenly…. Haiz…..

3. I don’t know why people are so interested in this world cup thingy. For me it’s like 22 people chasing after a ball, and we, as the spectator…. Wait for hours just for that one or two goals……

4. I don’t have the bieber fever…..

5. why this stupid addmath project so mahuan one??? It’s like only a few days before the deadline baru our teacher assign us the project……. Fine, you leave us with no choice but to photostate the sample answers…..

Think that’s all, wait till I find topics to write on…….. it’s not going to be too not-soon…..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails