MOVE ALONG



Move along….. that’s what you guys heard in the song….. but what I want to talk about is totally different, though the words are quite the same.

MOVE ON.

Recently our school experience death of one of our schoolmate. I actually don’t know about this guy but his death somehow struck me and all the others in the school, no matter those who were his friends or not. Couple of inspiration came in :

First of all, it is known that life is really short and weak. We don’t really know what will happen in the next moment. A friend of mine used to ask me, “what will do if you’re dead by tonight”. I was speechless by then, knowing what to do if I were to die in the night. But I guess it would be really tormenting to wait for the death to come, knowing that you have nothing much to do at the moment, still procrastinating on what to do…….

The guy just crashed and went coma. At first I thought I would just be like any other accidents, the casualty hospitalized for a few days, or week and discharged, anew…. But this one is really different, so ironic in the way that he escaped death, and death found him home.

Get what I mean??? The doctors pulled off the oxygen supply yesterday afternoon (maybe because the family could not afford the expensive medical fee to sustain the critical situation of the guy OR the guy has very little hope to survive so they just decide to let him “depart” earlier) but he survived. All people rejoiced for this miracle but soon dumbstruck by the news that the guy died in the early morning.

Life is just too unpredictable and cruel. Many people debated on the question whether is it morale for the doctor to pulled off the oxygen supply, which means taking away his chance of surviving ( a.k.a “mercy killing”). Well, though some people may think it’s not good to “kill” someone just like that but we have to think…..

DOES THE CASUALTY WANTS HIS FAMILY TO TAKE CARE OF HIM FOREVER, KNOWING THAT HE
POSSIBLY WON’T BE WAKING UP??

Or

CAN THE FAMILY HANDLE THE HIGH EXPENSES??



It’s hard but if I’m the guy whose in ICU (intensive care unit) like that guy now… I’d rather the doctor pulled away the oxygen supply cause I won’t want my family and my dear ones to grieve over some “vegetable” which can’t talk, can’t move, can’t do anything.

I’ll leave a note :

Dear,
I LOVE YOU
MOVE ON
HAPPILY

So, people….. please move on….. I think the guy wants to say the same to you all too….

MOVE ON.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails