I GOT A D3VIL in MUA.... MUAHAHAHAHA

Been acting recently, played some evil character (that's why i was called "DEVIL", D(the) EVIL). Ermm..... it's the first time i used girl's makeups.....

at first, me and francis thought we can just relax and let time pass....


then, i was called to makeup.... ==
BEFORE :


"KIAP" my hair and start makeup




Layer one comlete, i don't what it was called but it covers all the pimples and make you look fairer...


apllying mascarra...


and you get this...


this is an eyeliner..... it draw lines to your eyes.... tears fall out when they try to draw a line just close to my eyeballs.... T.T


teardrops are falling from my eyes, they keep falling.....


AFTER:


after setting the hairstyle......... did it remind everyone about edward cullen??
i mean the hairstyle...


emo......



bunch of actor/actress.....



went tuition without de-masking....... luckily MR ang didn't kill me for it....




actually, i enjoyed acting this time around, cause it makes me so "not me" and i don't have to give any reason for that. and if more people hates the character you play as, the more successful you're. but i guess this time i scared most of the people instead of making them hate me.... ==

till then.......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails