Random entries 1 - 10

1. I think that the instance DAVID JOHN stepped out on the stage, he’s the most clap-deserved guy, compare to those soft-bone people who acted real lame *ahem* *ahem* you guys know who…….. no offense anyway. DAVID YOU ROCK!!! Can’t imagine I actually clapped the whole time when David is doing his thing.

2. If ever my phone was to be snatched from me, I think I’ll become insane and at the same time depressed. Gosh, is this what people call “phone addiction”??? just got my freshly-repaired phone back (for the second time), spending 60 bucks. I hereby officially declare bankruptcy….

3. Tuan Pengetua is really funny when he requested for another song from the Chinese orchestra, what if the orchestra didn’t prepare any extra songs?? *well, that’s their fault*, but don’t worry, they’re professinals, they will always have their backup plan….

4. Mr Ang did it again. He stopped saying his usual line “you better go jump into the Sarawak River”, cause some boy in our school died drowning in the water (may he rest in peace). He furthermore highlighted that we should look for someone to talk to when we feel down, but then he refused to talk to us when we want to “talk” to him…. How ironic.

5. Guess my most faithful blog reader a.k.a S.M will be gone from the net from a long long time…. I hope he/she/it will be good do what he/she/it should do. Well, afterall, he/she/it leave the net because of certain complication due to the SPM (Should Play More) exam. Hope his/her/its soul and spirit be with us all the way…

6. Still concerning on my bankrupted status. Think I should cut my expense on my food and etc etc. but I just can’t resist the temptation on the foods in the canteen ( which are very nutritious for my fellow pimples). I’ll just run to buy food from the canteen if I ever feel hungry……… I don’t know why I get hungry easily too…. Maybe now is the peak stage for the growth…. Am I going to grow taller?? I hope so.

7. Feeling discontented because my blog readers’ number dropped drastically from 20++ per day to 4 yesterday. What happened?? I know recently I’ve been having these write block. Sitting infront of the computer and don’t know what to write… LOL. Gosh, I think I should write something catchy soon….

8. Although my hairs is very very long these days (yes I know my hair is long), I kinda like my long hairs cause it’s like cloth to my head. I like it, but I’m going to cut it next week or soon after next week. I wonder why teacher in the school are “okay” with my long hair?? O.o

9. Back to the phone, I’ll protect it with my life so that I don’t have to pay for repair it anymore…. Anyway, if it spoils again, I won’t repair it and instead I’ll buy a new phone and say “tar tar” to this phone… lol. So, mr. phone, better take care ya??

10. special thanks to my readers from all over the world (as I can see, readers from other countries plays a major role as my reader, Malaysian readers are only 33%). If you ever come across this blog and is interested with my freakish personality and lame blogging style, please follow my blog. I promise I’ll share my whole life with you guys till the end of my life. BLOGGER’S HONOUR. Thanks a bunch to those faithful readers.

oh ya, this is the 200th post for joshua's journey.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails