SPM : day 3


The above picture shows what you'll get when you only get three hours of sleep. hmmm.... are you squinting into the picture but not knowing what I'm refering to?? look closer, look at the dark ring around the eyes, carefully. Yeah, you got it.

Sejarah is finally over, after long hours of sleepless nights finally my hardwork paidoff. i think i should have sleep less for the sake of this stupid subject, as the paper came out to be harder than i expected and those spotted topics didn't come out. so to those who tries to spot topics, good try and good guess, but perhaps it's not the best. =)

i guess this is what studying is about in Malaysia, Study, Be examined, and Forget. Dasar Pendidikan Malaysia, really interesting.......

Guess the more we attend those mass exams, the less tense we get. During the last time i sat for UPSR, i remember i was really tensed and really worked carefully through out the exam. PMR still okay. But now, i realized i even sit on the chair with two legs lifted up. Is it i am too relaxed?? Hmm.... no worries, no affect on my potential..

And my face turn " O.o " when the examiner joked with me.

He took my draft paper, crumple it, and put it back on my table, smiling.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails