SPM : day 1



See?? it's the pic taken on the day 19 days from the Sijil Pelajaran Cemerlang exam. now, it's officially the first day of the exam. PFFF......

It's still kinda fresh in my memory that last year we, the form 4 ones are the one smiling and laughing at the form 5s while enjoying the start of our holiday. but now, it's like in a blink of an eye and "poof!" SPM time for us, and for the form 4s '10, they did the exact thing that we did to our previous batch of form 5s...... So, i guess this is karma huh?? and oh ya, time flies, it feels like there's only a separation of a millisecond between the precious pic and the next pic :


My first BRANDS for my first 17 years. it's kinda nice actually, compared to my usual brand of FOMEC. it taste kinda like ketchup. haha. anyway, i can't sleep while trying to have a nap in the noon.

And should i scream because i'm going to have a bottle of BRANDS every morn??? F.Y.I, my momma wants me to do so because these BRANDS need to be finished in order to take part in some competition..... -.-"

anyway, today we have BM and to my surprise, one of the question spotted by Mr. Bahludin comes out in the paper!!! "Peranan Anak kepada Ibu Bapa". and after that i texted Mr Bahludin about his accuracy on the paper. he replied :

"Ya kah? Wah memang bagus! Harap kertas 2 pun macam tu! U memang bagus, tak ada masalah!"

erm..... teacher, is that supposed to be called broken Malay?? Bahasa Rojak. i guess he's under the "serunai malam" syndrome. to those who can't make any sense out of that, go figure....

and then i thanked him again to express my gratitude. He replied:

"Ok! Good luck in ur exm. by!"

i was furthermore lamed.... -.-""

anyway, it's time for me to forget all BMs i learned for this 11 year, 14 if pre-school education is included.... and rack up my mind on the subject that was taught by a lethal teacher....

All the while i've been wondering, Who's Rimpa?? sounds familiar but no memories about it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails