Rosy Leaves



Rose, your beauty amazed me like a butterfly which thirst for your nectarine.



As you blossomed in the Spring.



Display you unmatched beauty in the summer



Stood still in Autumn



Remain Adorable in the winter...



And yes, you make my life wonderful and colourful.



And Abide alongside when i'm blue



Even when my world turns into Black and White, Still i'll recognise your enchanting colour..



You're like a light in the dark, illuminating my pathetic journey



And for that i'll never ever let you down.....



though sometimes it hurts when i tries to reach you.
I can't stop myself, i can't help myself


Is it because of your beauty???
No, i rather say it's because of your essence, your inner beauty.



But i'll love you more if you're born without thorns, and for that i can hold you in my tender grasp......

O' Rose.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails