SPM : day 5

Now entering the day 5 of the exam and sadly, i think no one aging 17 had viewed my recent updates on this major exam. anyway, we're still somewhere in this world, struggling to strive in this seemingly pointless exam. Good luck to those who're still struggling, as a matter of fact WE ARE STILL ARE. Special thanks to any local or foreign reader who viewed my blog endlessly from time to time.

About the exam we had today, MORAL. nothing come out much from the textbook apparently, which makes me wonder why are we spending so much effort on reading its textbook while the outcome turned out not to be in our expectation. luckily, i'm not one of those hardworking lads who worked really hard to memorize the agencies name, function of particular law act, and the purpose of some voluntary body. Sorry, but i have to say that luck doesn't favour you all this time. Now my focus is shifted to the coming "Boss-level" (concept introduced in my previous-previous post), physics, which we're only given a night to revise on. i wonder if i had to went through a sleepness night to cover all the syllables again.

And at the same time i recalled a particular incident that took place a few days back, which i unknowingly broke someones heart, i guess, as "you" won't want to react to my "sickening" voice anymore. I admit that i'm truly selfish by that time and i'm sorry. i don't know that that'll cause so much displeasure to you.

And lastly

Ooo. Can't nobody do it like you.
Said every little things you do.
Hey baby say
Stays on my mind
And I
I officially missing you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails