Work

One more day and i'm done with my work as a minimarket's sales assistant. Days of work with the colleagues had really earn me some experiences in interacting with other people and as well as the attitude in facing life, facing some difficult circumstances, and some brilliant moves when facing ruthless customers. Anyway, the "who" factor is what interested me the most, which in the process of getting to know each other, i realize that humans are so not different at all, and at the same time so different that creates a huge spectrum of human characteristics, names are changed to protect privacy :

Kak E, you're always the understanding one among the staffs. Though you look fierce at first, but soon i get to know about your understanding nature, and your silly-but-so-adorable look. haha.

Kak R, you fascinates me with your inhuman skills which i preferably refer to as "machine gun". Though you looked like an evil witch, but you're so funny that i looked passed your wicked face, but your friendly attitude, and your funny motions..

Kak S, you're always the rough one, always going around bullying people around and delegate tasks in forms plastic bags (which you refer to as "present"). however, i know about your potential and your capability that makes you enthrone the fairly important post in the shop. You're cool and i know that behind your oppressive moves, there lies your caring heart.

Kak M, you're always lovable in my eyes with your funny english accent and your not-local reactions. I like to talk to you and see your reactions towards certain matters in the life. I liked your "WOW!!" very much.

Kak G, you're the first who reached out the friendly arm towards me and teached me to spend my free time on doing stuffs, not "buat bodoh". And i appreciate the act of sharing food with me, but sorry, my ulcer is really torturous.. X.X

Kak A, you casts unknown sense of familiarity on me, maybe because we can both share the same racial background and we can speak the same language. however, we're not so close. haha.





And for two more companions of me whom i doesn't want to do descriptive on. we're really a triplet of trouble friends, and trouble is our friend. =) Will remember all of our times together.
(artwork by chelle)

It's kinda ironic that when i start to get close to you all, i have to leave.

But fear not, i'll soon come back as a customer.

Certain items in the shop reminds me of something.

How this gave someone strength to continue study during SPM exams, but sadly doesn't have any effect.



How it became the small gift to someone who's going to compete in physical challenges. But sadly it's too sweet.


In my memories it says " had a small munch of this from someone special, one of the sweetest choc eaten in the life"


The first food that was shared between two couples. 90 cents.


And i remember it's your favourite candy.


The thing that binds two person together, the start of some untold tale.


100 Plus. the first gift for S.M during Love kuching race.

It makes me wonder how far you can be and yet your memories resides just aside of me.

By the way, to those who doens't know what my next job is, i'm going to be a dentist assistant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working ,great job!.

Joshua said...

Thanks. XD
Your support is my motivation.

yours sincerely,
Joshua

Related Posts with Thumbnails