Shelter


My Family found a couple of cute puppies in the drain. it's a pair of black puppies with brown furs. kinda cute actually. I was so surprised when my family suddenly show so much passion towards the puppies, even more than the love they show to humans. My sis even Shouted at me because i'm not interested with the puppies and not even bother to open the gates for the puppies. sigh. i guess it's time people should stop talking about "i don't have bieber fever", and instead talk about "i don't have puppy fever.". anyway they're kinda adorable, as they clump together at the side of a wall, the home we've made for them with some abandoned bricks.

As they lay comfortably in their new shelther, i can't help to think about some of the shelters i have when i face hardships and difficulties. here i refer to those non-physical "shelter" whom my friend provides when i'm down, or emo.

Specially there's this special friend, whom i didn't realize her Goodness all these while, and now it came to me that she's my comfy secure shelter whom i always attend to when i'm down. all while i was only aware of her Naggy nature and her short-tempered attitude which irritates me most of the time. However, during these days of her absence, i realized her goodness. I find out that all these while what she cared for is for my own good, and i now misses her goodness very much.

Kinda weird for relating puppy shelter to my own Friend right?? No i don't think so. I thank her for being there for me all these while, and specialy thanks to her "stay happy always" motto. though she might not read this now, i hope you all can feel my sincerest gratitude to her.

And to Solitary Mimbletonia a.k.a S.M., "Now it's just me and my bloggy now since you left.... sigh. hope there'll be B.J.A, S.M., and stupiakboy.blogspot posts again."

p.s. a lovely poem is coming your way. =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails