Patris Grathia

Sorry Dear readers, didn't make it to count down with you all, as the year turns into a new one. But however, i did do something that symbolizes my new stage of life. Here it goes :

SMK GREEN ROAD. Once, and used to, my homeground and second home.

There,
I learnt about friendship,
I learnt to deal with challenges maturely,
I learnt to love,
I learnt to foster close bonds with teachers and friends,
I learnt about the cruelty exist and which lurked in our very surrounding,
I learnt that life is realistic and you have to work hard on your own to survive,

There,
Friends are made,
promise are made,
brains are cracked,
minds are pushed to its optimum state,
hearts grew fonder and passionate towards an adorable being,

There,
The young man with right mind is created,
Ambitious thoughts are planted and flourished,
Sweet memories are make and remain in keepsake

SMK Green Road, Bye.






Things move into past, reminiscence remains fresh in my throbbing heart.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails