Just a Thought.


Youth Sunday just ended and i wonder if i'll still have another chance to join it the next time as a youth. With the current age of 18, the huge age gap that formed between me and the freshmen is giving me more and more difficulty in developing a more effective communication. Suddenly i feel so old and so grown, that i no longer feel the sense of belonging in this youth, though every past memories warmed my heart from time to time. The truth is, my mind told me, "it's time to move on."

I honestly have no idea why am i so easily frustrated with those little kids' naughty attributes whilst i behaved like one of them in the past, when i was of their age. Is it hormonal problem?? Or some self-retaliating system that indirectly release anger on my past bahaviours??

Suddenly feel so guilty for my use-to-be youth's seniors.... I was very naughty in the past, and rebellious in the sense that i must have made you guys angry like how these little brats angers me today. I'm sorry, but i guess it's just stage of growth when we need to put "anger management" into practice. Cheers. =)

And i was surprise, if not impress by my own expressions these days. My friend actually told me, "whoa, Joshua. Chill. This is not you. You look really angry." Was it some failure in managing my emotions? NO. Was it that i'm turning to be mean? NO. I think i finally know the way to express my feelings, letting everyone else knowing that i'm in such a mood. And mind you, I get angry for a reason, unlike some emotional dude/dudes that gets frustrated for no apparent reason.

And there i came out with a quote, by my self.

There are two ways you can use to sense that growth is occuring : One, that your body is growing physically/pschologically. Two, that everyone else around you is growing.
I mean, when others around you grow, you might as well realise that time flies, and that you've used up a great deal of time.

Anyway, i seriously doubt that i'll be performing in the youth sunday the next year. This year alone has left enough memories for me savour.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails