Counting From One to Infinity


I'm starting to think of ideas of redevice my whole blogspot's template.

By the look at it, it's so blue and dark, like a unknown depth of sadness and sorrow, like a deep blue ocean of secrets with melancholic waves.

It resembles the dark age of my life, the time for the past six months of my life.

Thank you Cherrybum, you're indeed the one who dragged me slowly out of this abyss. I would not forget the day when you suddenly turn out and came to me, like an answered prayer slowly working its way to me, reaching out for me.

My heart is no longer in a deep blue, it blossomed with sunshine and hope.

Thank You.

Seriously I'm thinking of changing the template. Change we need.




...



I started to think.

Say we're living in a big big community, consisting of those giving orders and those who abides to them.

okay, i'm always working the best out of me to meet everyone's need, to make sure what i've done and contribute is of everyone's best interest. If i can't give exactly what people want due to other people/affiliations' needs, i'll try my best to make up to the imperfection of it and make sure that i'll give my very very best to make amend.

I tried to give everyone the best that i can give, My friends, My family, The One I love, Club, God, Academics, and myself.

I tried.

And then i was again denied by someone who says that i'm not doing enough.
Alright, from the looks of it i really looked as if i didn't tried my best.
But do you know my predicament down deep below??

Look, i tried, really hard.
just that you doesn't know how hard i've tried.
Can you understand??
Sure you cannot.

So,
Is it my fault for not putting you to the top priority?? That i've to attend to other stuffs before you??
Or is it your fault for not understanding my situation??





你好吗??
最近别来无恙??
好久不见。



(click on the widget on the right corner to stop the autoplay music)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails