False Colour


And again, human is an adaptive species.

When I first migrated from Bintulu and reached Kuching, I start to let people approach and get to know me. People of all sorts, coming from all walks of life appeared before me, and getting to know, and to get along is not a very easy thing. Especially when it comes to people like me, who always leave bad first impressions.

Yes, you’ve got it right, I always leave bad first impressions.

I’m the kind of weird person which people will consider me as a weirdo, with all sorts of weird actions and questions, and response; A freak of all time. I do weird and inexplicable things, out of logical understandings which leave a giant question mark to those who just got to know me, who’ve just starting to get along with me, and at the same time freaked out by my out-of-mind personalities.

There you go, a freako of all times.

College is a whole new thing for me. Hmmm…. Seniors…. They are just a year older than me, they’re somehow more knowledgeable, and somehow appear to be wiser among us. But why am I starting to act inferior infront of them?? That’s is not my nature, I feel awkward and dejected when I have to subordinate to seniors, I want to be a peer, not a younger freshie who’ve just arrived in a whole new world.

More weird peoples

More variety of personalities

More plights and predicaments

More caution and insecurity.

It’s like playing a survival game in here, you be popular, you excel, you get out of here nice and unscathed. You played a bad game, you flunked everything, you flunked your life, you’re out of this game, you’re eliminated.

Do I have to wear a false colour while I’m living in this solemn education institute?? Somehow I’m not natural, or somehow people thinks that I’m not natural. Well, settling down isn’t so easy. Guess it’s a new approach all over again for me.

Anyway, special heartfelt thank to those seniors who showed me great hospitality, who appeared to be my friend and family in times of alienation. Those who gave me a new sense of belongings, my seniors. I thank you. =)

A world of false colour isn’t so nice at all. I want True Colours.



...


当初我说过我不会想念你们的
你们太嚣张了
怎么会以为我是只会投靠你们的小鸡??
现在我终于肯定了我自己
我可以独立了
我可以不用带着牵挂在一个异乡忧郁了
但是不要担心
我始终没有忘记

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails