Isidar Mithrim


Dejected, disdained

That was what I am before you found me



Then you came

Gentle and full of compassion

You always understand

You fathomed my thoughts and gushing feelings

You bent to me and hear me out

You lifted my sorrow

You alleviated my desperation

You calmed my bleeding heart

You kissed away my tears

You became something for me so Dear.



“I Understands” is always what you say

You seemed to be the missing piece

That fits my heart perfectly

Your laughter, your words

Are a remedy that cured my forlorn hollow soul

You’re rare

You’re special

You’re genuine

You seem to know me perfectly well

As if I am you and you are me



Yes yes,

We’re very much different

but yet so much alike.



You

My heart-lifting Cherrybum

You’re the star

Draping beside the luminous Moon

Bring warmth in the cold of the night

You’re the shiny Sun

Making the morning wakes

Singing a cherry rhythm for a pristine day.



Come come,

Let the stars strike up the band

Breezes croons

Lets witness the solstice slash across the abandon darkness

Sing aloud

For your soothing voice is my melodrama

Its vanishing brings out my pure melancholy

As you can see

You have been my abiding sanctuary

My true peace



Let you not be gone

For you’re my Isidar Mithrim

A scarlet soul shining so brightly

Crimson Beauty

Burgundy Passion

Embrace me with your presence

My Isidar Mithrim

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails