Clearly Undemeciated


Looks like i haven't got over you. Seriously.
Late in the night when i'm alone, you'll flick through my mind, remind me of a tragic past i once suffered in.
Thank you, a really thank you, All thanks to you, I'm am haunted by my own past.


Actually i really hate you. I hate you for leaving a scar so ugly and so deep.
Hate that i'm no longer normal like i used to be, as i changed a lot because of you.
I'm awed and utterly disappointed by the fact that i actually trying to trip myself with guilt, so that i won't be putting all the blame on you.

Was it inappropriate because i hate you too much, which result in this course of action and mentality??


I'm actually stupid enough to view your profile again. Darn it.


You'll be surprise at how much i hate you. The feeling is no longer mutual.


Maybe part of me is hating myself, because i'm too stupid.


1 comment:

Ryl said...

its okay , I do sometimes :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails