BurnOUT

Following the commence of the post-holiday semester, i started my new chapter of life as the vice president of the Chinese Cultural Education Society and also the Praise and Worship coordinator for the Christian Fellowship.

Honestly speaking, it's just as what my senior had said, the whole thing is going to make you feel exhausted and tired, and you had to work really really really hard to juggle between clubs, societies, family, friends, love ones, and academics, and also God. It feels like everything needs commitment and seem like you have only limited commitment to give. A sense of helplessness and Frustration.

In the past i can stay up late and wake early like a hyperactive geek.

Now, i tend to sleep more, and i can't even wake when i'm having a short nap.

Exhaustion seems to take its toll on the body and it seem to be weakening drastically for the time being.

Stress, particularly mental stress which results from the inability to complete academic syllables on time is ruining my mood day by day.

With all new task, event, project, and plans waiting to be carried out, i can feel that I'm going to burn out very very soon.

BUT

What about the commission once pledged when we first take up the post??
What about the testimony that I promised will be shown to those who doesn't realize the blessing of the almighty??
What about the personal determination that once drives me all the way??

I seem the only choice that was left  is to persist and fight hard.

But he said to me "My grace is SUFFICIENT for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" Therefore i will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that the Christ's power may rest upon me"  ~2 Corinthians 12:9~

God give Paul a thorn in his body to humble him down.
The same,
God give us weaknesses in us to humble ourselves down.



p.s. Thanks for the angel who hold me up whenever i need comfort and encouragement.



2 comments:

Ryl said...

blehh...obviously the angel's not me D:P

Joshua said...

Lol yea....XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails