Nostalgic

Looking at the toothpaste staining the brand new toothbrush lightens my life up, for the moment.

I pushed the shaft in and out of my mouth, cleaning every corner of the teeth, clearing the disgusting layer felt earlier on. Seriously, why can the plague deposit so easily only after a meal?? Looking at the mirror I realized i'm looking at a guy with perplexed expression, foaming in his mouth.

Brushing with mint toothpaste under the hot hot sun is indeed a moment to enjoy.

taking out the shaft, i put it under the tap and turned it on.

Wait.

Maybe the water is still on its way.

Maybe there's somesort of delay, wait for a sec.

...

...

I screamed in exclamation, realizing that there's no water supply for now.

*gasp*



...







Tell me what are you thinking please??



There are times when things appear to be too good to us but behind, an awful price needs to be paid. The tragedy will just crept to your hind and stabs you hard in your back. Awful. Disdained. Pained. Hurted. You can only lie there, facing the sober truth laid in front of you. You should have see that coming.

Yea, i admitted i've been emotionally fragile these days.

Since the end of the holiday i've been struggling in juggle things around. I become very emotional, and at times got angry towards those who really care.

I'm sorry, really.

I start to run away when things starts to screw up. But the matter just got worse and worse and it didn't get better. Negatively speaking, what choice do i have aside from keep on running??

I just can't worrying..
I need a refuge, something tangible and solid for me to rely on. I need my own Haven.



"People have scars. In all sorts of unexpected places. Like secret roadmaps of their personal histories. Diagrams of all their old wounds. Most of our wounds heal, leaving nothing behind but a scar. But some of them don’t. Some wounds we carry with us everywhere and though the cut’s long gone, the pain still lingers."


小雨,久违了
终于可以好好哭一场
这样
谁也看不见
我的








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails